Letra de Cancér de My chemical romance.

                                                          Turn away.
                                                 If could get me a drink
                                of water 'cause my lips are chapped and faded.
                                                    Call my aunt Mary.
                                           Help her gather all my things
                                     and bury me in all my favourite colors.
                                         My sisters and my brothers still.
                                                     I will not kiss you
                                 'cause the hardst parts of this is leaving you...

                                                      No turn away
                                           'cause I am awful just to see
                                 'cause all my hairs abandoned all my body.
                                                      Oh my agony...
                                          Know that Iwill never marry.
                                    Baby, I am just soggy from the chemo,
                                       but counting down the days to go.
                                     It just aint' living and I just hope know.

                                        That if you stay goodbye today.
                                              I did ask you to be true
                                'cause the hardest part of this is leaving you
                                'cause the hardest part of this is leaving you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario