Letra de Last night on Earth de Green Day.

                            I text a postcard, sent to you,did it go through?
                                        Sending all my love to you.
                            You are the moonlight of my life every night.
                                         Giving all my love to you.
                                    My beating heart belongs to you
                                    I walked for miles til I found you,
                                          I am here to honor you
                if I lose everything in the fire I'm sending all my love to you
                                   with every breath that I am worth
                           here on earth I am sending all my love to you
                So if you dare to second guess you can rest assured
                                        that all my love is for you
 
                                         My heart belongs to you
                                   I walked for miles til I found you
                                         I am here to honor you,
              if I lose everything in the fire I am sending all my lova to you
                                   My beating heart belongs to you
                                   I walked for miles til I found you
                                        I am here to honor you
                                   if I lose everything in the fire,
                                       did I evermake it through?.
                                    
               
                 
                                 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario