Rebirthing de Skillet.

I lie here paralytic inside this soul,
screaming to you till my throat is numb.
I wanna break,out I need a way out.
I don´t believe that it is gotta be this way.
The worst is the waiting
in this room I am soffocating.

Feel your precence filling up my lungs with oxygen.
I take you in.I ´ve died.

Rebirthing now.
I wann live for for love,wanna live for you and me.
(Breathe for the frist time now I come alive somehow)
Rebirthing now.
I wanna live for my life,wanna give you everything.
(Breathe for the frist time now I come alive somehow).
Right now,right now.

I lie here lifeless in this cocoon,
shedding my skin cause I am ready to.

I wanna break,out I need a way out.
I don´t believe that it is gotta be this way.
The worst is the waiting
in this room I am soffocating.

Feel your precence filling up my lungs with oxygen.
I take you in.I ´ve died.

Rebirthing now.
I wann live for for love,wanna live for you and me.
(Breathe for the frist time now I come alive somehow)
Rebirthing now.
I wanna live for my life,wanna give you everything.
(Breathe for the frist time now I come alive somehow).
Right now,right now.

Tell me when I am gonna live again.
Tell me when I am gonna breathe you in,
tell me when I am gonna feel inside,
tell me when I am gonna feel alive,
tell me when I am gonna live again,
tell me when this fear will end,
tell me when I am gonna feel inside,
tell me when I am gonna feel alive.


  


2 comentarios:

  1. Comento si :) Por ahora no està del todo mal este amor, ya veremos despuès. A unas compañeras de curso les gusta mucho esa banda de la letra que pusiste :)

    ResponderEliminar